The honors just keep rolling in for Justin Timberlake -- who's been named iTunes' Artist of the Year.
J.T. snagged the award for his overall sales figures, which were led by The 20/20 Experience, the year's best-selling digital album, and "Mirrors," the 10th biggest selling single of 2013.
The service named Lorde's "Royals" its Song of the Year and handed Album of the Year honors toMacklemore and Ryan Lewis for The Heist.
iTunes Year-End Chart:
- The 20/20 Experience, Justin Timberlake
- Beyoncé, Beyoncé
- Night Visions, Imagine Dragons
- Magna Carta Holy Grail, Jay Z
- Nothing Was the Same, Drake
- The Heist, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Pitch Perfect, Various Artists
- Babel, Mumford & Sons
- The Marshall Mathers LP2, Eminem
- Random Access Memories, Daft Punk
- "Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz)," Ryan Lewis & Macklemore
- "Blurred Lines," Robin Thicke (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)
- "Radioactive," Imagine Dragons
- "Just Give Me a Reason," Pink (feat. Nate Ruess)
- "Can't Hold Us," Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (feat. Ray Dalton)
- "When I Was Your Man," Bruno Mars
- "Stay," Rihanna (feat. Mikky Ekko)
- "Roar," Katy Perry
- "Royals," Lorde
- "Mirrors," Justin Timberlake