Here's everything we know about theKeeping Up With the Kardashians star's dramatic delivery:
• The gave birth at 32-year-old Cedars Sinai Hospital, the same place where her sisKourtney Kardashian delivered her little ones, Penelope and Mason.
• Kim delivered the baby girl naturally with West by her side and both mother and baby are happy and healthy, E! News confirms.
• E! News has learned that Kim was diagnosed with a medical condition that could have contributed to the early labor.
• A source exclusively revealed to us that the baby girl weighed in at "under five pounds" and is definitely a Kardashian mini me: "She has dark hair. She looks just like Kim."
• The proud parents haven't revealed the baby's name just yet, but a source tells E! News that Kim told friends and family in the weeks leading up to the birth that the name "will start with a K."
• BFF Larsa Pippen gushed to us that the new mother is "doing great" and that the newborn "is so freaking cute."
• Kim has also told friends she and Kanye talked about using his late mom's name, Donda, as the baby's middle name.
• Khloé Kardashian Odom took to Twitter to open up about her newest niece, saying, "I can not even 2describe the miracle that is now a part of our family...Mommy/baby are healthy &resting. We appreciate all of the love."
• Kris Jenner also talked about the joyous occassion with E! News saying, "We're happy. Everybody's good and she's beautiful."