If you think Psy used up his 15 minutes of fame with "Gangnam Style," think again -- the Korean sensation has topped YouTube's most-watched music-video list for the second straight year.
Psy's "Gentleman" video, which was released back in April, racked up more than 600 million views, making it the clear winner for 2013 -- easily outdistancing Miley Cyrus, who "only" accumulated 401 million views for "Wrecking Ball." For what it's worth, Miley also took the number-three spot with the video for "We Can't Stop."
Apparently Ylvis's "What Does the Fox Say" doesn't count as a music video, though it was YouTube's overall number-one video for 2013.
YouTube's Top 10 Videos of 2013:
- Psy - Gentlemen
- Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
- Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop
- Katy Perry - Roar
- Pink featuring Nate Ruess - Just Give Me a Reason
- Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
- Rihanna - Stay ft. Mikky Ekko
- Naughty Boy - La La La ft. Sam Smith
- Selena Gomez - Come and Get It
- Avicii - Wake Me Up