We know Kanye West thinks he's a god on the mic, but an anonymous group is taking it a step further and forming a religion around him.
According to Vice, the religion is called "Yeezianity" and states on its website that "the one who calls himself Yeezus is a divine being who has been sent by God to usher in a New Age of humanity.”
The group's unnamed founder says he named the religion after Kanye because Yeezy makes people remember the god inside of them. "He's a god. You're a god. Why Yeezus is the figure is because Kanye is the one who believes that the hardest, so that's why he's the model for behavior."
Similar to Islam, the religion has five pillars:
1. All things created must be for the good of all.
2. No human being’s right to express themselves must ever be repressed.
3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange.
4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs.
5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of Man.