If you really want to get lucky on Valentine's Day, skip over Daft Punk and put some Adele on the stereo -- since scientists say she's created the perfect love song.
Neuro-scientist Jacob Jolij created a scientific formula to determine what sounds turn people on, and figured out that Adele's cover of Bob Dylan's "Make You Feel My Love" has it all -- sentimental lyrics, a slow tempo, a syncopated rhythm in a major key and a familiar chord progression. He says, "This creates the feel of a relaxed heartbeat, a sound we are very familiar with, as that is what we heard during our period in the womb."
The most romantic songs of all time, as determined by science, are:
1. "Make You Feel My Love" - Adele
2. "Sexual Healing" – Marvin Gaye
3. "I Will Always Love You" – Dolly Parton / Whitney Houston
4. "Wonderful Tonight" – Eric Clapton
5. "Love Me Tender "- Elvis Presley
6." Let Her Go" - Passenger
7. "Unchained Melody" – The Righteous Brothers
8. "She" – Elvis Costello
9. "If I Ain't Got You" – Alicia Keys
10. "Think Twice" – Celine Dion
Source: Digital Spy