MAY IS MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH!
Tune into 99.3/103.5 FM The Vine to learn about Mental Health in our community & make a difference by donating to Mentis,
Napa’s Center for Mental Health Services & The Vine will play your requested song.
BE A MENTAL HEALTH CHAMPION!
100% of donations go to Mentis’ efforts toward the emotional health and wellbeing of all Napa County residents.
- Texting “mentis” to 31996 for a direct link to Mentis’ donation page, complete your donation & put your song/artist request in the message field, and submit.
- Call the studios main office line 707.258.111, volunteers taking calls and Mentis staff is processing credit card payments
- In-person at the studios, 1124 Foster Rd, Napa CA, accepting credit cards, checks, or cash.
For your donation….
A&W Restaurant in St Helena is providing every donor a FREE coffee, espresso, or any drink of your choice (while supplies last).
Napa Silverados Baseball is providing every donor a FREE Silverados cap (while supplies last).
AND, you will be entered into TWO raffles for your chance to win:
(2) General Admission 1-day tickets to BottleRock Friday – Muse, The Chainsmokers, Incubus, Earth Wind & Fire, and many more… awesome lineup!
(2) General Admission tickets to BottleRock Presents: Margrit Mondavi Summer Concert Series for the concert of YOUR CHOICE – Gavin DeGraw, X Ambassadors, Fitz & the Tantrums, Citizen Cope, OR Brandi Carlile